Saturday, January 31, 2009
I was browsing Amazon this afternoon because of Jacqui, when i came across this Playskool Tonka Lil Gas Pump at the site's Toys Outlet Section. You see , Joaqui loves cars , and he is so influenced by his dad with this Gas station thingie. You would often hear him say "One thousand, Unleaded" when he is holding some coins, LOL.
I wouldnt let this toy pass. Bwahaha! I already showed it to him a while ago, and he was really jumping when I told him that this will be my gift for his birthday.
Friday, January 30, 2009
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com
So be sure to visit this blog again for some updates about the kids.
1. When was the last time you went to a playground and swung on the swings?
+ Last March 2008 when we went to Shang Cebu.
2. What is the first TV show you remember watching as a child?
+ Sesame Street - until now, I can still remember the 1-12 song
3. What’s your favorite board game?
4. How old were you when you started school?
5. If you could have given any one piece of advice to yourself when you were a child, what would it be?
+ Just enjoy childhood
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Sunday, January 25, 2009
After Barney, Blue's Clues , Backyardigans, Elmo and Disney Cars, now he likes Mickey Mouse. He would tell us that HE is Mickey Mouse. LOL. One time, I asked him to choose between an Elmo or Mickey party, and he chose the second one. He even got himself a few Mickey Mouse tops when we were at the mall. I was actually just looking for plain white muscle tanks that he can use at home, but after he saw the Mickey prints, he asked me and his dad to get if for him. Oh well, now we need to buy a DVD too since he cant catch the show on TV because its a bit early. Do you know where I can shop online for Mickey items on sale?
Alright, gotta hit the sack now, I got sleepy after searching for some truck rental options online. I better try again tomorrow when my mind is not stagnant.
* go to mass
* arrange the little boy's shoe hanger that I just washed last Friday
* sort out the latest cosmetics that my mom gave me
* check some acne treatments online for my cousin
* cook home made pizza for my family. This is exciting!
* play with the kids , watch a dvd and eat some more!
That's all for now. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
- Do you consider yourself healthy? - hmm not really. I try to eat healthy foods, but im not into any form of exercise, and I indulge with junk food.
- Do you exercise? - to be honest, No. I recently gave birth so when I was pregnant and even until now, my only form of exercise is walking.
- Are you careful in what you eat? - I try to be careful with . not spoiled, rotten or contaminated, plus it needs to be yummy of course.
- Have you started a diet recently? hmm im planning to, i wanna have a good one since i am breastfeeding.
- Do you know yourBMI ( Body Mass Indicator)? - hell no.
- Do you know your what your calorie intake should be a day? - sorry but no idea at all.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Sunday, January 18, 2009
1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now? - yeah, my mom and my dad
2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? - im tired and mad
3. What are you listening to right now? - just the TV , im watching lifestyle network
4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms? - Nope!
5. Do you believe in perfect? - yeah , there is perfection , and it depends on what perfection for you is.
6. Are you a jealous person? - I'll say YES
7. What was the first thing you thought this morning? - what time is it?
8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep? - hmm i dont know, im too sleepy to think about anything.
9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life? - Oh yes !
10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are? - they think im younger than my age.
11. Do you think men truly understand women? - Big NO!
12. How about women understanding men? - Another Big NO!
13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful? - yes :)
14. What is one fact about the last person that called you? - he is my bestfriend.
15. Other than your current one, what’s the longest relationship you have had? - this is the longest, 8 years before we got married
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Monday, January 12, 2009
Sunday, January 11, 2009
feel free to snag :)
2. How long to you chat on the phone each day? - not that much. i usually talk to my husband on weekdays while he's at work
3. Who do you speak to the most? - My husband and my mom
4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id? - yeah :)
5. Do you phone friends at work? - Sometimes
6. Do you make personal calls at work? - I do
7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call? - i would say that sometimes to my husband.
8. Do you use a landline or cell more often? - the cellphone
9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to? - hmm i've met most of my online friends already and I had a great time chatting with them
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
We were supposed to seat on a chair in the midst of the 2 Santa Claus for our family picture , unfortunately, that never happened. I took a bath after this shot, then fixed myself ( it took me ages to decide on what to wear since I am BIG and I only have a few clothes that could fit me now). When I was ready , the little boy asked for milk and slept. That was it. My family was just inside our room from 9pm til the morning of New Year. They were all asleep so I kept myself busy online and waited for my mom at YM . I just woke up my husband around 11:45 pm with this line , "Malapit na mag New Year, gumising ka naman." LOL . A few minutes after , Dominique was up for milk- as usual. Joaqui cried and hugged me really tight because of the super loud noise in our neighborhood. At least, gising na kami lahat nung 12mn :) I ate my media noche inside our room since I cant expose myself with smoke too. Still, its a happy one for us - the kids made it special - as always .
Monday, January 05, 2009
During Dominique's baptism, my little man had a great time playing with his cousins even before the ceremony started and up until the end of reception. He had 2 boo-boos that time - a yellow-black mark on his right cheek coz he fell from the bed a few days before christmas and an "ouchie" on his left middle finger that he got with his toy car (notice his left hand ? it always looks stiff LOL).
Anyway, I just cant help but look at his pictures because he looks all grown up. I love this pink and brown polo that I bought the last minute, and his jeans looks good on him too (hindi mukhang super sale!). Honestly, i wanna get all the colors available for that polo since Zara is on sale now ( i should also try getting myself a lingerie - maybe this will make me look sexy LOL).