Sunday, November 30, 2008
2. do the holidays depress you or make you happy? - definitely happy. But it would be happier if I am with my mom , dad and sister.
3. whats the most annoying thing about this time of year? - Hmm heavy traffic ? People are everywhere.
4. whats your fave holiday food? - Our native rice cake called Bibingka ! Yum yum.. I wonder if there'sa store that delivers at night since I am fond of food deliveries lately.
Join here .
Now I really am excited to try these games, and I even had a backup file just in case something might get deleted again. How about you,, what makes you feel relaxed at home after a tring game? If you are also into computer games, see some downloadable games at chocosnow.com , you will surely find new and exciting games not just for you but for the kids as well. Oh and they have Mac games too for Mac users. Have fun playing !
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
He gamely posed and asked me to get the camera. Finally, he's smiling.
I cant wait for his Tickle Me Elmo and Ernie , it will arrive anytime starting next week. Yes, another box for the kids again :) Aside from toys, it has some clothes and shoes that I got on sale, of course. It also has my make up set from Clinique and MAC. I even bought acne skin treatments for my cousin because it's a bit expensive here at the mall. I should really stop shopping, they have a lot already. Sale wont stop, so i better learn how to stop myself.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
A number of assignments poured in last Friday night , so here I am, finishing everything in 48 hours while taking care of my 2 kids. I am thinking of rejecting the tasks already coz I would rather sleep this weekend, but I need extra money, you know! So I have no choice but to finish everything in the next 30 minutes. Wish me luck.
1. What did you dream about last night? - nothing. I only had a few hours of sleep, no time for a dream to take place :)
2. Do you often have nightmares? - nope.
3. Do you have any special talents? - yes, but not really a major one
4. Who is the most talented person that you know? - cant think of anyone now
5. What did you watch on TV last? - Banana Split at the local channel
6. Is there a new TV show that you would recommend? - Pinoy Fear Factor
7. Who was the last person you phoned and why? - Gelo. I reminded him to get cotton pads at the mall
8. Who was the last person who phoned you and why? - Gelo, telling me that he's on his way home
9. What was the last snail mail letter that you received? - Cellphone bill :)
Friday, November 21, 2008
.. this time, its from my sister ,Ricca. She availed of the online sale that ended this week. Thanks Ninang Ricca.
I chose the Big Pony style and something that is not too plain colored. I also asked her to buy the same old style of Joaqui's favorite shoes ( just in different color) . We bought something for the little girl too. I wanted to buy one polo shirt for me too, but they have bigger sizes left. I am back to a smaller size already, and thank God I wont be needing Leptovox anymore. Maybe next time there's a sale again , I can grab something for myself.
- What made you happy this week? - Gelo's gift for me this Christmas
- What made you sad? - not really sad, just a bit low.
- What made you angry? - our helper , as usual
- What are you looking forward to in the next week? - Dominique will turn a month on the 27th
- What are you not looking forward to? - hmmm , certain email replies
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Wow! The popular online eyeglasses shop did it again, this time with their newest and still very affordable eyeglasses. Presenting the Holiday Glass Frames From Zenni Optical at prices that the customers love. I frequently visit their site because Im looking for gifts for my mom and dad. I love their designs and its so customizable, like the colors of the frame, the tint and even the reflection coating. So if you are looking for the perfect, very usuful gifts for Christmas, take a look at their products, oh and of course they still have the $ 8 Complete Rx Eyeglasses . Enjoy shopping!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
My sisters are known for being into fashion , and their standards of quality is a bit high. It doesn't need to be expensive at all, they just want to get value for their money. Choosing a silver jewelry for them is not that easy. I first thought of giving them necklaces, but I've decided to give them Sterling Silver Bracelets . They are more into bracelets, and they love the one with charms. I landed at keysilver.co.uk while looking for fab finds, and im not disappointed with their collection. Items are 92.5 silver , og highest quality , and with exquisite designs. With the price that they provide,i might even get Silver Bangles for myself. These silver jewelries can spice up any outfit, even just the everyday top and jeans, you can still look good and chic with the right accessories. I can't finalize my orders yet, the items are so unique and beautiful, I can't decide which one to get. I would also request for a special packaging since this would be my gift for my sisters. How I love to shop online, everything is so easy.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
* I met Kathy at MOA to deliver her goods. One happy mommy with all her loots:) Enjoy it girl!
* Me and my boys dropped by Bela's 3rd Birthday ( read: Eat and run) LOL! Okay, We arrived just in time , but Joaqui wants to go to Timezone with his dad so they left me with the MBAP's. Happy me. Chikahan to the max as usual with Jody, Joy, Jacqui , Mich and Apple . We have to leave after eating , since I just left Dominique with my sister, and we still need to visit the church and inquire about their baptismal. We also checked at some restaurants at MOA for baptismal reception.
* I also delivered the items of Joy :)
* We arrived home at 6pm after accomplishing a lot for that day. I so missed Dominique. I nursed her immediately after changing my clothes. And off she went to a deep sleep:)
* Now, I am working with a lot of tasks expiring in 30 hours while munching my all time favorite Cheeseburger Meal of Mcdo!
How's your saturday?
Snagged from Jane.
1. Were you raised around a lot of sports? - Just a little. My dad loves to watch sports related shows on TV.
2. What is your favorite sport?
- Basketball. I love watching it especially when my favorite team is on a game.
3. When did you last play a sport?
- A real sport? During College.
4. When did you last attend a professional sporting event and what was it?
- I cant remember at all.
5. What was the last sport you watch on TV?
6. If you have children, do they play the same sports that you did? If not, someday if you have kids, would you like them to?
- My son loves to play basketball and soccer.
7. Do you think other people care too much about sports?
Oh yes, I know a lot of people who are crazy with certain sports.
8. Do you have the freedom to be as involved in either playing or watching as much sports as you’d like to?
9. Who is your favorite sports team?
Ginebra basketball team ! Yeah!
Another fruit of my online labor. Weee:)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
For the last 2 days though, I was able to take naps at midnight :) Dominique is sleeping well , but still she wakes up to nurse or when it's time for a nappy change. Joaquin is one excited brother until now. He likes to kiss and even carry the baby.
Though I feel tired everyday, I would like to finish most of my assignments, but I never thought it would be this hard. Having a tired body + blank mind won't get you working at the right pace. So i am taking a short rest now, I've been on IT job search for hours already, My mind needs a rest.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
1....you could bring one character from your favorite book to life, who would it be?
- Becky Bloomwood from the Shopaholic Series
2....you could solve one of historys unsolved mysteries, which would it be?
-The closest I can think of.. the Death of Ninoy Aquino in Philippine History
3....you were stranded on a deserted island, what 2 people would you chose to be stranded with?
- Let's just say I wanna be stranded anywhere with Gabby Concepcion and Jake Cuenca ! Hahaha!!!
4....you could spend a day with any celebrity, dead or living, who would it be?
- I wanna spend a day with Chris Noth ( Mr. Big of SATC ) :)
5....you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- lately, I worry a lot even with small things. I think I need to change that coz its not healthy at all.
6....you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- in California with my family.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Shopping Confessions is a contest sponsored by Ebillme where you could win a monthly prize valued at a minimum of USD 1000 for the best video submission and USD 500 for the best text submission. Of course , I signed up myself already, and I'm taking chances that I will win even just a consolation prize. That would be additional shopping money :) Should you be interested to join, click here . And don't forget to give me some lovin, type in my blog, http://meandmytwoboys.blogspot.com at the referrer box. Shop on!
What was the first thing you thought when you looked at yourself in the mirror today?
- i look restless. my hair badly needs a cut and a treatment.
Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
- none at all.
List three foods you can’t stand:
- anything exotic
- indian food
i can only come up with 2.. :)
Saturday, November 08, 2008
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.
Friday, November 07, 2008
Since it has folding legs, we can carry this around wherever the party maybe.
What Your Little Black Dress Says About You
You are lively and outgoing. You are naturally friendly.
You enjoy meeting new people and making new connections.
Your style is whimsical and unique. You're good at putting together interesting outfits.
If you were a shoe, you would be: High heeled boots
Thursday, November 06, 2008
I think I have to wait a few more months before I enjoy bedtime once more. Currently, I can't wait for Friday night since Gelo can look after the princess during night time while I catch some well deserved ME time in bed. He wakes me up though during nappy change :)
The princess is in Dreamland now, but Joaqui is wide awake playing at the PC. Oh well, this is LIFE :)
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
It's now down to ONE.. Just one fish. I can't even take a picture of the aquarium because the water is not so clear anymore (madumi na talaga) , and that's the reason why Joaqui is not that obsessed anymore to feed the remaining fish. We got so busy after my delivery, I just wish we will have time this weekend to clean it and buy some fish too. Then that's the only time that I can take a decent picture again :)
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
They will surely have fun with this wagon. It can even fit 2 toddlers, perfect for my kids.
Monday, November 03, 2008
Yesterday, he attended an orientation about all of the benefits that he will receive, and he never thought that he will receive a Car allowance too. It's a vehicle reimbursement program for companies with mobile employees. He won't be given that big amount of money to get a brand new car , but the car benefit is a good deal already. We are still thinking of getting a van since we are a growing family now. I really admire the company's benefits program for their employees. They see to it that they get what they really deserve with the work that they are doing.
Our picture together before I gave birth.
I never thought he would greatly respond with the arrival of Dominique, it was more than what I expected. He's just so proud of his baby sister. Truly a big brother now. When we arrived home last Wednesday, he was ecstatic to show off his baby sister to everyone. He wanted to sleep besides her at the bassinet :) And he was eager to show some of his toys to baby and asked me to bring baby at the playroom.
So far, so good :) Except that he kisses baby even when she's asleep .. and he moves freely so I have to tell him to be extra careful especially with baby's head. Other than that, everything is great!
Im one proud mom of my boy.
( can you see that plastic on top of our bed? Thats my "baon" , Mrs. Fields Rocky Mountain Mogul Brownies! )