Pages

Monday, November 03, 2008

Mommy and Big Brother Joaqui


Our picture together before I gave birth.

I never thought he would greatly respond with the arrival of Dominique, it was more than what I expected. He's just so proud of his baby sister. Truly a big brother now. When we arrived home last Wednesday, he was ecstatic to show off his baby sister to everyone. He wanted to sleep besides her at the bassinet :) And he was eager to show some of his toys to baby and asked me to bring baby at the playroom.

So far, so good :) Except that he kisses baby even when she's asleep .. and he moves freely so I have to tell him to be extra careful especially with baby's head. Other than that, everything is great!

Im one proud mom of my boy.

( can you see that plastic on top of our bed? Thats my "baon" , Mrs. Fields Rocky Mountain Mogul Brownies! )

1 comment:

Jane said...

hahaha. talagang may baon pa ano???

girl, cant wait for your birthing kwento. ialn hours ka nag labor? san si jaoqui the whole time??? did he stay with you sa hospital??? dami ko qs hehe