Saturday, May 31, 2008
We are off to the mall this afternoon and I plan to catch SATC later tonight. Im too excited to see the movie after seeing Carrie's Eiffel Tower Bag .. LOL I also wanna see Charlotte in her maternity clothes. Hope to watch it later.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
And for me.. Im a hello kitty fan!
Its also out of stock at all aboard toys . I might ask my mom to look at the store. Nice diba?
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
1. “It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” What do you think of that sayings? - hmmm.. true enough!
2. How much money do you have in your wallet? Right now! - 500 peso bill and a few 20's
3. When you fall asleep are you usually on your side, your stomach, or your back? - on my side, especially now that my tummy is getting big
4. When you have a deadline do you get started right away, wait until the last minute, or switch back and forth between things? - it depends. If im not doing something, i get things done. Pero since busy at most times, beating the deadline ako.
5. What is the the most extreme sports you ever did? - not really into sports. I cant think of any.
6. If you find a spider in your house do you kill it, ignore it, or shoo it outside? Why? - ignore .. LOL Gelo will surely kill it! He hates spiders!
7. Do you smoke? Nah.. Asthamatic eh.
8. If you only have one day to live,what would you do? - just be with my family
9. Would you rather be richer than anyone,better than everyone, or less encumbered by responsibility? And Why? - better than everyone!!! HAHAHA!
10. Which of the following characteristics would you rather have? Choose only one. And Why? Nice,Exciting,Loving,Hot! - Nice. It's hard to be nice eh.. madali na maging hot at loving!!! LOL
Join the fun!!!
He is really gaining weight again, that is why he decided to check out an elliptical last weekend at the mall. I do hope this will really help him shed even just a few pounds. I don't think this type of body is healthy for him.
Have you heard about WaMu? At the website, you can create an online Savings Accounts and receive great rates on your money. I hate standing and waiting in line so I really think this suits me best. They also offer some services like Statement Savings, Online and Traditional Certificate of Deposits and some that I am still not familiar with. The Online Savings Account is what I am most curious about so I will try to read more about it. I will also ask my sister who works on a bank on how does online savings account goes and if its really safe to have one. I am thinking that this is the best option for me since I am so busy around the house and I hate waiting in line while at the bank. For other mommies out there, why not give this one a try too? It's fast and easy.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Jane tagged me with this one... Thanks Dear..
1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!
5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up!
6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6.Because Life Is Fun 7. Piece o’Kaje 8. Mon a Bric 9. Celebrate Life 10.My Journey11. Deeply In Love 12. Pink and Brown Diaries 13. Happyheart 14. Wilstop 15. Fun|Fierce|Fab 16. Because Life is Fun 17. Just Me.. Eds 18. Mommyhood and Me 19. My Charmed Life 20. Sassy Finds 21.My love.mylife.my everything. 22. Life is Peachy
23. YOUR BLOG
::End Copy Here::Im tagging Erika, MM , Joy, Kathy , and Thea :)
I still wanted to create a new Blog solely for my soon - to - be two kids. Have you heard about Thoughts.com ? There you can create a free personal blog , and of course, you can upload photos, videos, podcasts etc. They are even running a 'Thoughts Writing Contest" now. I have also seen a news bar at their main page. I am really thinking of putting up another personal online journal for my kids because writing has always been my form of release, whether I am happy or sad. Let's see if I still have the luxury of time to do that.
Friday, May 23, 2008
* Arrange Joaqui's clothes. Keep those that can still be used and give away some items to my cousin's little boy.
* buy lots of new hangers for the little boy's clothes
* have some pics printed.
* help my MIL with some metal roofing . They need a new one especially its raining lately.
I dont wanna force myself yet to do a lot of things since its only been days that i am totally OK.. I still wanna rest and sleep coz of the bed weather.
Happy weekend everyone!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
He won!!! I was shouting and clapping the whole time.. And teary - eyed too! Call me OA or whatever but I really dont care! David Archuleta may won him over a knockout during the last performance night.. but David Cook is still THE AMERICAN IDOL !
Ok ok.. i like Archuleta too, mas gusto ko lang si Cook.. He has this charm.. and he can sing a ballad, rock.. and do arrangements of his songs too.. such a talent! I love him when he dares to create his own version of songs...
How I wish I was able to watch him perform live and see his triumph. Gawd, I'm gonna be at my best and wear my best designer jewelry as my lucky charm, LOL. Just kidding!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
I have a lot of stories and pictures to share with my pregnancy, with Joaqui and my sister's vacation here in Manila. No shopping yet for me, LOL. Since it was Gelo who maintained my site, and he earned a lot i should say, our paypal account is on hold. I AM NOT ALLOWED to do any shopping. LOL. So i need to get my groove back and do my tasks so I'll earn well enough for my shopping.
I miss everyone. I sometimes peak at some of your blogs but im just too lazy to comment. But still, I thank everyone who visits my site.. kahit na walang laman masyado.. LOL...
I am leaving you guys with one of my pics , taken last May 10 when I was 13 weeks preggy (3 mos).
Im wearing a tank top :) look at my collar bone!!! yikes!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Saturday, May 17, 2008
I know it's very late but here are some pictures of the birthday party. There were so many people who celebrated the day with us. They also gave good comments on the party invitations. My son enjoyed it very much, and we will definitely party again when #2 baby comes. But of course, it still daddy's decision.