Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Long Hair for Me

It's been a long time since I sported this hair do. When I was young , I used to have a long hair and I remember my mom buying me headbands, ponytails and all the hair accessories you could imagine. Before I got into my senior year in High School, I decided to cut my hair this short. And eversince then, I never grew my hair any longer. I enjoyed having a short hair because it's easier to maintain. But lately I have seen a lot of actresses who had hair extensions. Today it's short, and tomorrow, voila! Long as you imagined it to be. I know it's a bit tedious procedure, but there's also what they call clip in hair extensions nowadays. After knowing about this revolutionary hair technology, I am really considering trying out a new hairstyle. I am still on a lookout for a perfect salon that could give me this service a t a good price, with the best outcome of course, not to mention the safe procedure too. So, will a long hair look good on me? Hmm.. let's see.It's been years since I have this and having Human hair extensions is really worth trying. I just hope I won't look slim if I will try that style. And I also need to ask my OB if it's safe to have this procedure while I'm pregnant.

2 comments:

Human Hair Extensions said...

If you like hair extensions you have to see www.extendithair.com and also check out http://extendit.blogspot.com/,
http://clipinextensions.blogspot.com/. These extensions are amazing, and also on Youtube, type in extendit hair extensions it brings up three videos. you are gonne love it;)

Unknown said...

take a look at No More Bad Hair Days Blog http://www.nobadhairdays.com

It's an entire blog devoted to everything there is to know about hair extensions.