Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Saving for the future

I have been doing some budgeting tasks lately since we are faced with some major expenses for this year. So far, everything is still under our limits but I still wanted to save for some more , because we might enroll my son in preschool by the second half of the school year. I am thinking of putting up another savings account that I can easily monitor online since I don't have time to go to the bank.

Have you heard about WaMu? At the website, you can create an online Savings Accounts and receive great rates on your money. I hate standing and waiting in line so I really think this suits me best. They also offer some services like Statement Savings, Online and Traditional Certificate of Deposits and some that I am still not familiar with. The Online Savings Account is what I am most curious about so I will try to read more about it. I will also ask my sister who works on a bank on how does online savings account goes and if its really safe to have one. I am thinking that this is the best option for me since I am so busy around the house and I hate waiting in line while at the bank. For other mommies out there, why not give this one a try too? It's fast and easy.

No comments: