Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am Back !

And im hoping for the best that I will update my sites regularly from now on.

I have a lot of stories and pictures to share with my pregnancy, with Joaqui and my sister's vacation here in Manila. No shopping yet for me, LOL. Since it was Gelo who maintained my site, and he earned a lot i should say, our paypal account is on hold. I AM NOT ALLOWED to do any shopping. LOL. So i need to get my groove back and do my tasks so I'll earn well enough for my shopping.

I miss everyone. I sometimes peak at some of your blogs but im just too lazy to comment. But still, I thank everyone who visits my site.. kahit na walang laman masyado.. LOL...

I am leaving you guys with one of my pics , taken last May 10 when I was 13 weeks preggy (3 mos).


Im wearing a tank top :) look at my collar bone!!! yikes!

4 comments:

jen ni dzune said...

hi peach! you're preggy! what a blessing! congratulations! but you really don't look like you are. can't believe you are 3 months on the way. mas mukha pa akong preggy sa'yo eh he he.

Ozzy's Mom said...

LOOKING GREAT BUNTIS!:)

macy said...

you are sooo thin!

Jody said...

Welcome back girl! Ang payat mo nga! Hope you'll get back to the groove. Miss your kwentos. Naku, ako nahawa na sa iyo, addict na ako sa online shopping! hahaha. take care pa rin ha!