Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Thoughts

I remember from way back, I was so much into writing my daily life in a diary. Even when I was already in college, I still have a diary with a lock, LOL. Until now, I am so much into writing not just my daily life but my thoughts as a mom and as a wife. I think maturity has set in somehow now that I am a bit older. I am keeping blogs because I wanted to share what I know and what I have. I also try to document and put into writing (with picture and videos) my life now as a mom. Who wouldn't love to do that right? With the blogs that I have currently, I gained a lot of friends, really good friends I should say , and I thank heavens for that.

I still wanted to create a new Blog solely for my soon - to - be two kids. Have you heard about Thoughts.com ? There you can create a free personal blog , and of course, you can upload photos, videos, podcasts etc. They are even running a 'Thoughts Writing Contest" now. I have also seen a news bar at their main page. I am really thinking of putting up another personal online journal for my kids because writing has always been my form of release, whether I am happy or sad. Let's see if I still have the luxury of time to do that.

No comments: