Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy saturday

Im productive today.

* I met Kathy at MOA to deliver her goods. One happy mommy with all her loots:) Enjoy it girl!

* Me and my boys dropped by Bela's 3rd Birthday ( read: Eat and run) LOL! Okay, We arrived just in time , but Joaqui wants to go to Timezone with his dad so they left me with the MBAP's. Happy me. Chikahan to the max as usual with Jody, Joy, Jacqui , Mich and Apple . We have to leave after eating , since I just left Dominique with my sister, and we still need to visit the church and inquire about their baptismal. We also checked at some restaurants at MOA for baptismal reception.

* I also delivered the items of Joy :)

* We arrived home at 6pm after accomplishing a lot for that day. I so missed Dominique. I nursed her immediately after changing my clothes. And off she went to a deep sleep:)

* Now, I am working with a lot of tasks expiring in 30 hours while munching my all time favorite Cheeseburger Meal of Mcdo!

How's your saturday?

No comments: