Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

a blank mind.

Sorry for the lack of real life updates. I know you all understand how hard it is to have a newborn at home. Don't let me start talking about how sleep deprived I was during the first week. Yay! Im a walking zombie.

For the last 2 days though, I was able to take naps at midnight :) Dominique is sleeping well , but still she wakes up to nurse or when it's time for a nappy change. Joaquin is one excited brother until now. He likes to kiss and even carry the baby.

Though I feel tired everyday, I would like to finish most of my assignments, but I never thought it would be this hard. Having a tired body + blank mind won't get you working at the right pace. So i am taking a short rest now, I've been on IT job search for hours already, My mind needs a rest.

No comments: