Pages

Friday, November 07, 2008

Let's Play

Aside from watching DVD's and playing with his PSP , my husband loves to play poker too. Would you believe that there was a time that he plays it online and would spend hours in front of the computer. Last year, one of his friends bought a Poker set and from then on, they would usually have their poker nights at least once a month. Until now, I still don't know how to play poker, so I bought our own poker chips and I asked my husband to teach me the mechanics of the game. Things maybe complicated during the first few games but Im getting there. I am even considering getting one of those Poker Tables that I saw online the other day. American Gaming Supply provides free shipping on all of their tables, and of course, everything is competitively priced. Do you think it would be too much to get one? For sure it will be used during parties at home, or even on simple nights when my husband would have a night with the guys. Anyone who has a poker table and can give me feedbacks? I am considering the Poker table with folding legs like this :


Since it has folding legs, we can carry this around wherever the party maybe.

No comments: