Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Games and More

Who said that only the kids can play with online game? Did you know that I still play games downloaded from the internet whenever I feel tired or bored? It gives me this excitement every time I play , so I feel more relaxed after. Last night, I checked some of my files and for some unknown reasons, a few gaming files were deleted. So I searched online for some new games that I can download. I am only into Casual Games Downloads , and im lucky enough to see a list of really interesting games. I downloaded most of the items found in the Top 10 list, since those are the ones recommended by most users. My favorite game so far is Diner Dash , and they have a new line of games that Im so excited to try. aside from the casual games, they also have some arcade games that I downloaded because my husband is into that kind of gaming.

Now I really am excited to try these games, and I even had a backup file just in case something might get deleted again. How about you,, what makes you feel relaxed at home after a tring game? If you are also into computer games, see some downloadable games at chocosnow.com , you will surely find new and exciting games not just for you but for the kids as well. Oh and they have Mac games too for Mac users. Have fun playing !

No comments: