Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Meet his friends



Dancing Pablo and Hokey Pokey Elmo


He gamely posed and asked me to get the camera. Finally, he's smiling.

I cant wait for his Tickle Me Elmo and Ernie , it will arrive anytime starting next week. Yes, another box for the kids again :) Aside from toys, it has some clothes and shoes that I got on sale, of course. It also has my make up set from Clinique and MAC. I even bought acne skin treatments for my cousin because it's a bit expensive here at the mall. I should really stop shopping, they have a lot already. Sale wont stop, so i better learn how to stop myself.






2 comments:

Kelly said...

joaqui is so gwapo here =) grabe, big na boys natin girl! before we know it, nanliligaw na sila! waaaahhh!

Melody said...

Such cute pictures! The top one looks like a professional/model picture. What a rare and wonderful thing for a little boy to slow down long enough to pose for perfect smiling pictures!