Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday 9 - Being a good sport

Saturday 9: Being a Good Sport.

Snagged from Jane.

1. Were you raised around a lot of sports? - Just a little. My dad loves to watch sports related shows on TV.

2. What is your favorite sport?
- Basketball. I love watching it especially when my favorite team is on a game.

3. When did you last play a sport?

- A real sport? During College.

4. When did you last attend a professional sporting event and what was it?

- I cant remember at all.

5. What was the last sport you watch on TV?
- Boxing.

6. If you have children, do they play the same sports that you did? If not, someday if you have kids, would you like them to?
- My son loves to play basketball and soccer.

7. Do you think other people care too much about sports?
Oh yes, I know a lot of people who are crazy with certain sports.

8. Do you have the freedom to be as involved in either playing or watching as much sports as you’d like to?
Yes.

9. Who is your favorite sports team?
Ginebra basketball team ! Yeah!


No comments: