Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mickey boy




After Barney, Blue's Clues , Backyardigans, Elmo and Disney Cars, now he likes Mickey Mouse. He would tell us that HE is Mickey Mouse. LOL. One time, I asked him to choose between an Elmo or Mickey party, and he chose the second one. He even got himself a few Mickey Mouse tops when we were at the mall. I was actually just looking for plain white muscle tanks that he can use at home, but after he saw the Mickey prints, he asked me and his dad to get if for him. Oh well, now we need to buy a DVD too since he cant catch the show on TV because its a bit early. Do you know where I can shop online for Mickey items on sale?

Alright, gotta hit the sack now, I got sleepy after searching for some truck rental options online. I better try again tomorrow when my mind is not stagnant.

No comments: