Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

dream wedding

Preparing for a wedding could really be a tedious task, especially if you put yourself into every tiny detail. I remember when I was still a bride, I have a separate planner for my wedding preparations, and I put all the details there so as not to forget anything. I also had tons of magazines for reference and I use it to get some ideas to use. If only the budget would permit, I would love to have a beach wedding with my family and close friends. I had this concept after I saw Cancun Destination Weddings from a wedding magazine. There’s a lot of wonderful beach resorts in Cancun that is truly a romantic venue for weddings. Imagine the white sand, wind breeze , great food to grace your big day as you make your vows. Who knows, maybe we can have our renewal of vows on my dream wedding destination , and that is the beach.

No comments: