Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Coins for my dad

Last Christmas, I easily thought of what to give my mom and my sister, but I really had a hard time searching for a gift for my dad. He is just a simple man , and he seldom fancies anything materially. So i thought of the only one thing that he collects, and that's coins. In most places that he have been to, he makes it a point to collect some coins. So i checked a reliable online coin dealer and I wasn't disappointed with the products I have seen. I ordered a gold coin for my dad and they delivered it right on time , considering it was a busy season. My dad was so happy with the coins I got for him, and he even asked me for the details of the coin dealer, he wants to get a few more because I told him that they have silver ones too. Im so happy that my dad liked my gift.

No comments: