Pages

Monday, January 05, 2009

Joaqui with cousins







During Dominique's baptism, my little man had a great time playing with his cousins even before the ceremony started and up until the end of reception. He had 2 boo-boos that time - a yellow-black mark on his right cheek coz he fell from the bed a few days before christmas and an "ouchie" on his left middle finger that he got with his toy car (notice his left hand ? it always looks stiff LOL).

Anyway, I just cant help but look at his pictures because he looks all grown up. I love this pink and brown polo that I bought the last minute, and his jeans looks good on him too (hindi mukhang super sale!). Honestly, i wanna get all the colors available for that polo since Zara is on sale now ( i should also try getting myself a lingerie - maybe this will make me look sexy LOL).

1 comment:

Twinkie said...

Hello Peachy! I love Joaqui's pink plaid shirt too! It's so nice to see boys in girlie colors, most especially pink. Very maporma boy you have there! :)