Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Christmas Eve

.. with Joaqui and Dominique started a little early than most families. Im afraid that Joaqui will sleep anytime that evening since he wasn't able to take a nap in the afternoon. It was a simple one for our family. My sister ordered spaghetti, I bought loaves of bread and choco cake from Aggy's and whipped a fruit salad the last minute.

Gelo and I are wearing our usual "pambahay" outfit , so no pictures of us :) Joaqui was suppose to wear a new set of PJ's with hints of the color red, but he told me that he doesn't like it, but instead wore this one as shown in the pics. ( he's the boss when it comes to his clothes and shoes). Dominique on the other hand simply can't do anything when it comes to her outfit , as in , i'm the boss, LOL.

Here's some pics..




We started it with Joaqui blowing the candle at the cake for Jesus. I wanna make it a tradition in our family from now on. I want the kids to remember that above anything else, Christmas is the birthday of Jesus, and HE is the star of the show. (never mind the pink candle hahaha)

With the super sleepy Dominique. She needs to have a pic with Kuya , and of course, dont forget the headband!


Notice some pics are a bit dark? I think it has something to do with our lighting at home. I gotta find a way to improve it before New Year.

And here's some more pics of Kuya that night..


* at the gate while waiting for Santa *

I asked him to close his eyes before i pulled Santa's gift from the box






He can't get enough of his Tickle Me friends !

We were already in bed by 12 midnight. Though it was just our small family who welcomed Christmas at home ( my sister and the helpers went to mass) , it's indeed one of the best for me coz I spent it with the people I call MY LIFE.

Hope you all had a meaningful Christmas with your families !

2 comments:

Len said...

ang kikay ng headband ni dominique.. so cute! happy new year to you and your family :)

Jacqui said...

aaawwww...ang sweet ni kuya and dominique! :)

btw, aliw ako sa christmas socks ha, cars and disney :) next year maka-kuha nga nyan. hahaha! :)