Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My bestfriend's wedding

My bestfriend since highschool is tying the knot this April. And since she knows that I personally sourced suppliers during my wedding, she asked me for some help in getting bridesmaid gifts . During my wedding , I gave my bridesmaids some lotion and body wash sets that I bought online during a sale. We searched online, and we have decided to get a heart locket bracelet as a token to her bridesmaids. To make it more personalized, we had the initials engraved. Our order is just on time since the site is on sale. We both can't wait for the items to arrive because we want to order some more wedding items that are really so unique and will add some flair with the event. I am part of her entourage too, and certainly I need to lose a few more pounds before April to fit into the gown perfectly.

No comments: