Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

to study again

I am thinking of ways on how to be more productive even if Im just staying here at home. Aside from making an earning out of shopping, I am considering education again. I searched for some online schools and I came across Capella University. They offer a lot of courses to choose from and I am currently browsing their offers. This University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and all of it's students are guaranteed that they are getting the best in education. I hope that soon I will get my online degree too. It's been a while since I graduated from college and I believe its time for me to go for another degree.


This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

No comments: