Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My Samson



We were supposed to seat on a chair in the midst of the 2 Santa Claus for our family picture , unfortunately, that never happened. I took a bath after this shot, then fixed myself ( it took me ages to decide on what to wear since I am BIG and I only have a few clothes that could fit me now). When I was ready , the little boy asked for milk and slept. That was it. My family was just inside our room from 9pm til the morning of New Year. They were all asleep so I kept myself busy online and waited for my mom at YM . I just woke up my husband around 11:45 pm with this line , "Malapit na mag New Year, gumising ka naman." LOL . A few minutes after , Dominique was up for milk- as usual. Joaqui cried and hugged me really tight because of the super loud noise in our neighborhood. At least, gising na kami lahat nung 12mn :) I ate my media noche inside our room since I cant expose myself with smoke too. Still, its a happy one for us - the kids made it special - as always .

No comments: