Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wedding Favors

For some reasons, December became a month of weddings second to June. My husband’s cousin will marry his long time girlfriend and they are asking us for some help since they know that we are done with this stage in life. Of course, I said that I am very willing to help them since some of the suppliers we had then became my friends now. They are currently looking for the perfect wedding favor. They want it to be something useful , just to make sure that the guests will not just put it in display. It reminded me of my very own wedding when I had candle holders and paper weights as favors for guests. I gave linens to our godparents. They were all so thankful with our gifts for them. But that was years ago, so I suggested that they check online for cheap wedding favors. I saw this website that has great offers of beautiful and personalized favors. They are so afofradable especially when you are getting in bulk. Like for example, personalized wedding ceramic salt and paper shakers are really great favor ideas, and it is priced for as low as $2.70 . These personalize wedding favors will surely leave a lasting remembrance of your wedding to your guests.

No comments: