Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

US open tickets

My husband , who is such a sports enthusiast has simple requests from me. Aside from recording the sports games that he misses during office hours, he also asked me to get him tickets to some major sporting events. Aside from The Superbowl, I just got him Us open tickets for next month in time for is birthday. Then while viewing the website, he found out that there are tickets on sale for the Kentucky Derby. He usually go there every year with my dad so I am booking two tickets . The date May 7,2011 is very important to those who want to witness the 2011 Kentucky Derby. There is a certain excitement in being at Churchill Downs on the first Saturday of May. I would really want to get them the Kentucky derby tickets , but I found out at the website that they have packages to fit the travelers needs. The package will include the following: 1st floor Grandstand tickets to the 137th running of the Kentucky DerbyThree nights of deluxe accommodations , Welcome reception including hot/cold hors d’oeuvres and an open beer and wine bar , Horse farm tour , Bourbon tour with tastings , Daily breakfast ,Official Kentucky Derby souvenir and ticket lanyard and sports staff for further assistance. These Sporting event tickets would certainly make my husband really happy on his upcoming birthday. We are going with him but we will just stay at the hotel at most times or maybe go around the area.

No comments: