Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Kuya




Having 2 kids can be soo tiring , but seeing them like this melts my heart away. Joaqui is really taking the role of being the older brother, I would often hear him say "She's my sister", "Dont eat your hand, Kuya will get mad" , "Look at me Dominique, Im Kuya Joaqui".. He really changed a lot eversince we had the lil girl.

Every morning , he's filled with so much joy and happiness when he wakes up. Since I sleep in their midst, he would often tell me, " Excuse me mom, I wanna see sister".. "Is she Up???" .. So i would reply, "No.. still sleeping". He would ask me over and over again, til his voice gets loud and the Dominique will be up in no time , LOL. Imagine, I still have to fix the baby bedding and my 2 kids are already playing in bed. Anyway...

I hope and pray that they will grow together as really good friends. I know its a bit hard as they will really soon be quarreling over stuff around the house. Oh well, i better be geared for that.

2 comments:

abie said...

ang cute ng mag kapatid...ang tabaching ching si dom...ang cute

Twinkie said...

Pink cheeks! How lovely!