Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Santino

my mom..
my dad ..
my cousins..
some neighbors..
a teller at BDO ..
Gelo's officemate and Joaqui's ninong

So far that makes the list of the people who told us that Joaqui looks like Santino of "May Bukas Pa".. Hahaha! There were times that I can see some resemblance in their eyes, the way they stare and look at people.. yeah , basically with the eyes and the slim figure i guess. Here's his pic today when we had dinner for Dominique's 5th month.



Now tell me, Should I include you in this list?

I am planning to grow his hair a little longer to look like Santino more Hahaha. But i have to think about it since its summer now here in my part of the world.

Oh well, gotta go now. I just made a little update in all of my blogs because its been a while since I last posted. I am still busy with some house chores (usual palusot) and im looking for some moving companies to hire too. Til next time!

2 comments:

abie said...

kamukha nga nya peach...tapos ang amo amo din ng face ni joaqui

Twinkie said...

Hmmm... tinitigan ko tuloy si Santino. Mas pogi si Joaqui noh! :D