Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Part preps for joaqui's 3rd

In a few weeks time, Joaquin will celebrate his 3rd birthday with the kids of Hospicio de San Jose. I feel excited with this one , as this will be our first time to share a special day with these kids. Here's a list of what I accomplished and what needs to be done:

1. Called and made a schedule with Hospicio de San Jose for the party. Requested for 50 kids to join us .

2. Booked Jollibee Mendiola for the food and entertainment. Thanks to Abie for this one. She's a pro when it comes to this kind of party so she recommended this branch as this is the nearest to the orphanage. Got Spag, Yum and drinks for the merienda . I also ordered a small cake from them. Then I got 2 mascots - Jollibee and Popo , but im still thinking of getting Hetty as i find her really cute, hahaa! I paid a little something for the party add ons like prizes for the games , 30 pcs balloons , etc.

3. Need to finalize my super limited guests. As in limited, i think mga 15 lang kami siguro. Need to confirm with Hospicio if we can be 20 :)

4. Buy loots bags and stuff at 168 on Saturday. Il grab a few toys and school supplies, oh and candies too. Might get the backpacks from Divi like what Mich used for Alex's bday. Then I plan to get those Mickey and Minnie Mouse tin cans at 168 too for Joaqui's cousins. My boy is still crazy with Mickey mouse.

5. My mom sent Joaqui and Dominique new clothes for the birthday. Hahaha! Excited ang lola. ( She also sent a toy for the princess , something like a barcode scanner . Cute! )

6. Im thinking on where to have dinner after the party , We plan to invite some relatives to join us since we cant invite them all at Hospicio.


Hope im not missing out something since this is just a simple one . I know that my boy will have a grand time with other kids. This is something new for us, and hopefully we can continue this in the coming years. This is our way of sharing to others God's blessings , and this is our way of thanking HIM for another year in my child's life.

4 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

this is a good plan peach :) party w/ the less fortunate is what i wanted too for ozzy.

cre8tone said...

Wow!~ details planning...

abie said...

uy lapit na party ni joaqui...im sure enjoy to..

Mich said...

mura lang ung backpacks promise.nakuha ko lang ng p19 each. :D