Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

3rd birthday party

My son will soon be celebrating his 3rd Birthday, and we already prepared a simple party for him. I promised the husband that I will really keep it simple this time since we are up for another Birthday (for the princess) on early November. We have decided to celebrate it at an orphanage. We had 2 choices :

1. Missionaries of Charity - This is close to my heart. Back in High school, there was a time that I regularly visit them and play with the kids. I always admired the Sisters of Charity, serving the poorest of the poor and they really have a simple life.

2. Hospicio de San Jose - never been here, but my mom visited them before.

I asked my Kumareng Abie for some suggestions since she already had parties for her daughter in both orphanage. She said that Hospicio maybe a better choice because the kids can really participate with the party games etc. Most kids that they had at MOC before are sick and in wheel chair . So if Im planning a party with some games, might as well do it at Hospicio. HOwever , I am considering MOC for some gift giving soon. I can always visit them since its just a walking distance from our house :)

I already called Hospicio and I finalized everything with them :) I feel excited. We asked for 50 kids for the party , I requested for April celebrants to join us too.

Before i finish this one, need to look for term insurance quote first. I will be back. I have a lot of updates to share.

1 comment:

Mich said...

lapit na pala birthday parties! exciting ano? :) kme pupunta ng divi para makapamili ng pang-lootbags.