Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

meet the crew



These are tiny Cars characters that I got from 168 last December. Its actually 5 pieces, i think Sheriff is missing here. He must be somewhere at the playroom or maybe under our new tv stand . Got this for 50 pesos i think ( its not more than 70) , for the complete set. It fits perfectly in his little hands. And since its cheap, dont ever expect a good quality , hahaha look what happened to Sally ..



I repaired her with some tape because I cant throw her away since Joaqui told me that Sally is his car. We have a blue car thats why he keeps on referring this as Joaqui 's Car. As of writing , its been 3 months and he still plays with these. Sulit na!

My mom got him a Fisher Price Shake 'n Go Cars ( Mc queen, Mater, Batman , NASCAR) when it was on Sale, i think each costs $5 , and when i saw it here in Manila, it retails at Php 999 .. Whaaat? Do the math. Im too tired to convert :)

No comments: