Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lovely!

Valentine's day maybe over, but that won't stop me from looking at some great gift ideas or in any case, that won't stop me from searching online for my any occasion wishlist. Aside from shoes and bags , I am currently looking at some designer costume jewelry particularly necklaces. I would like to have something like this with emeralds since it is my birthstone.



Its called the Birthday Wish Genuine Birthstone and diamond heart pendant. Isnt it lovely? Its just $49.50 for a very stylish and budget friendly piece of jewelry. Checkout Holsted Jewelry, and I am sure that you will like their designs. They have classic to contemporary designs at incredible prices. I might try out ordering from them. They have a love it or return it policy - no questions asked. Bling it on!

No comments: