Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday 9 - Holiday Cheer

1. Does the holiday season stress you out? If yes, how do you cope? - Hmm, not really. Maybe because I had a great time yesterday and I was able to shop for gifts.

2. Are you ever so busy in December that you have to force yourself to chill? - im busy with my baby, that about it.

3. Do you sleep well at this time of year? - A big NO! Not primarily of the season, but as I've said, its because of my lil girl

4. Have you ever taken a sleigh ride? If yes, tell us about it. - Never.

5. Do you live close to the parts of your family you spend the holidays with? - No. My parents and my younger sister lives at CA.

6. What will you have for Christmas dinner? - The usual spaghetti (maybe with lots of shrimps ) , Chicken and a yummy cake.

7. Do you diet after the holidays? - Thats my plan :)

8. What’s the best part of the season for you? Being with the entire family / relatives. Though I feel sad that it's the 6th Christmas that we are not together.

9. How many generations of your family get together during the holidays? - 4?

Catch it every Saturday here .

2 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

It's always tough not be with everyone you love at Christmas. Happy Saturday! Good responses...

Lisa G said...

I'm all for Spagetti for Christmas, you go!