Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Flowers! Flowers !

December is known to be the the busiest month when it comes to wedding. A friend will get married at the end of the month and I feel so excited about the event. A few months ago, we were choosing for the perfect flowers for her and we found out about ranunculus . It doesn't actually ring a bell to me, as I am only familiar with lilies and tulips for wedding. So When I searched online, I found out about this very wonderful flower in pink.



I know that we made the right choice in choosing this flower and would you believe that we got it in wholesale price ( and that made us save big bucks). Aside from these, we also sourced entourage flowers from FiftyFlowers , and I just can't wait to see all the shades of pink come to life.

No comments: