Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

My lack of sleep.

My daughter is turning 7 weeks soon, and she's really growing fast. Some of her newborn clothes wont fit her anymore so I washed the larger ones that we have in her closet. If there's one thing that remains constant with her, that's her sleeping pattern. It's crazy! I personally attend to all of her needs so everytime she's up, I'm up too. Im lucky to sleep in 2 hours straight, and i think it happens every weekend only when my husband is here. The other day, I had a terrible headache that taking a nap won't ease the pain. Since it was too late already, I searched online for any tips that I can use. I found out some relevant cases , and I even read about acute headache . I hope this is not serious though. I checked for some medications too that I can safely use now that I am breastfeeding. I try to take naps frequently during daytime to keep me charged.

No comments: