Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I need friends!

Thanks Jody :)


We need friends for many reasons,
all throughout the season.
We need friends to comfort us
when we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.

We need friends to give us good advice,
We need someone we can count on,
and treat us nice.

We need friends to remember us
one we have passed
sharing memories that will always last.

Spread the poem of friendship.

1. Everyday Life 2. Words of Love 3. Sheng's Simple Thoughts 4 My Wonderful Life 5. Woman Style 6. Scribbles of My Life 7. In This Game of Life 8. The Shopaholic In Me 9. Celebrating Life 10. My Life is peachy 11. Belly, Baby and Beyond 12. YOU!

Passing this to Kathy , Vien , Mai , Yen and MM

3 comments:

Pea in a Pod said...

Aww.thanks for this Mommy! I'll post this na talaga kasi pang 3rd kana :D hehe Xo

walkonred said...

thanks mare!
done na...http://www.walkonred.com/2008/08/i-need-friends.html

Princess Vien said...

thanx for this..