Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And there was light.

My friend who recently got married will soon be having a house warming. I am really excited to see her because we are both pregnant and we haven't seen each other after the wedding. I asked her for her wishlist of home needs, to be sure that I can give her something that she doesn't have for now. She just told me that a Vanity Lighting would be a perfect gift.

And so last weekend, while me and my family were at the mall , I checked at the lighting section to get her a gift. Wow! I was so impressed with the lights that I saw that I really wanted to get Chandeliers for our home, but we don't need one for now. Though I find it really appealing at the living room, we just had our new lights after the house was renovated, but still, who knows, we can get a chandelier and have it placed somewhere in the house. Outdoor Lighting Fixtures are also getting in the trend now. They offer not just the old traditional ones, and from what I've seen at the mall, some can even match up with the theme of your outdoors. I was able to get my friend a Vanity Lighting at a really good cost, and I got her a brand that I trust too. Now, I just can't wait to meet her at the house warming.

No comments: