Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Halloween Costume for my boy

I just can't believe that its almost the end of August ! Cliche as it may sound, but time surely flies so fast. I am on my 7th month too, so I better start looking for some Halloween costumes for my son , since I might give birth during that time. I would still want him to enjoy having a nice costume this year , since we already started with it since he was born. I am sure to have a big tummy by then , and the weeks before that, I am not sure if i can still tour the mall and look for a really nice Costumes, so I am checking online now , and I have decided to order it there. Costume Cauldron is one of the popular sites when it comes to these products , and my friends already tried ordering from them. I only heard good feedbacks about them , about the quality and price, so I am trying them this year.

I browsed with their listings for toddlers , and I am having a hard time choosing. At first I saw Barney , then Blue of Blue's Clues , Elmo , and there's a lot of animals featured too. But I am inclined on getting Blue, since that's his all time favorite character. He will definitely be in the mood during trick or treat if he's wearing Blue.


Since I am due to give birth from the last week of October to the first week of November, I fear that I wont be able to join him during trick or treat. Maybe , it would just be him and his dad. But if I can still manage to join him, of course, I'll do everything to be with him on that day. He's bigger now , and I know he will enjoy the trick or treat. So to all mommies out there looking for costumes , be sure to read about halloween costume safety first buying anything. We all want our kids to be safe and have fun , right?


BuyBlogReviews.com

No comments: