Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Not so Smart

That's my internet connection.

It started last week , and I thought I was having problems with my laptop when I cannot load some pages im trying to view. My friendster even appears without pictures. Grr! The other day was the worst! At first I can access YM, but cant open any site. Then I tried our desktop, still the same thing. So I called SmartBro to ask them if there's a problem with my internet connection. The CSR told me that the base station is okay and I should be able to surf the net smoothly. After telling her that I am using a router, she asked me to have it isolated , and have the internet cable directly attached to the desktop.. and so I DID.

I was able to get thru YM and open the sites, BUT .. sometimes the page won't load at first try. I really have to refresh once or twice to see the site. * sigh *

I will have the router checked too this weekend, but I can sense that there's really something wrong again after hearing the same story from Abie . Staying in just one place to go online is just so hard for me , since I am used to chatting and doing some tasks anywhere I wanna be in the house , or should I say , anywhere Joaqui is. I can only go online after lunch , the time we go to our room after Joaqui's bath. I hope I'll have my wireless connection again asap!

1 comment:

ADMIN said...

parang ang dami niyong may problema sa smart tsk tsk. buti twitter na loload pa rin hahah!

Stripe&Yellow
Living the Healthy Life
Vanity Kit
Something Purple
Em’s Detour