Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kilig.

Tomorrow, June 19, Gelo and I will celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary . Yiheee!

We will start the day by visiting my OB at UST, I wasnt able to have my check up last Saturday, Dra had an emergency at the Ultrasound section, and I cant wait any longer, so walkout ako :) Since her clinic hours is from 12-2 pm, we will just have lunch at SM maybe, or even at the fast food restos at the UST Parking. I always eat rice even before it's 12 noon. As in I cant wait, LOL.

After my check up, off we will go to the mall, MOA maybe? See, no definite plans yet. I need to buy an evening bag and shoes (not too high like the ones i have now) because we will attend my bestfriend's wedding on Friday.

On Saturday, we are hitting Tagaytay for an overnight stay at The Boutique. A last minute decision for us, because Gelo wasn't sure of his schedule from work yet. So we settled for the I Dream room , i know we will have the grandest time whichever room we have. And you might ask if we will bring the little boy with us.. OF COURSE! I can't sleep without him by my side. We plan to check Bag of Beans, Pink Sisters , and Cliffside. Lets see if I have the powers, lately, i get tired easily.

I will have a separate post for our anniv of course :) later. work muna.

2 comments:

macy said...

happy anniversary, sis!

take a lot of pictures ng the boutique ha! teehee.

Ozzy's Mom said...

happy anniv peach *hope u enjoy ur overnight*

pareho pla tau, take the boy anywhere,can you believe it,since the day he was born..kami magkatabi.