Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Trade Shows and More

We recently attended a trade show about different state of the art products in the market now. My hubby's uncle is one of the exhibitors, so we were also tasked to help him man the booth. But at most times, my hubby and I went around the area to check on the latest products. I really wanted to see all of the trade show booths that time, and I was amazed with the design and concepts they have for now in showcasing their products. From Table skirts , to product presentation, and even the banner stands , everything is just well coordinated and in the right position and appearance. I really had a great time looking around the exhibit area.

The booth that we manned then uses not just tables, but even some pipe and drape , that was used as base for backdrop drapery sets. I can really tell that it was a success because all the booths were fantastically designed , and i know we were all able to showcase our products. I do hope this won't be the last time we can visit such a trade show.

No comments: