Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Budget friendly Holidays

Eversince we got married, I make it a point to my husband that we should have a family vacation, at least twice a year. I find it relaxing, and I see it as an escape from our usual life in the metro, but on top of eveything, I love spending time with them, just the 3 of us enjoying the beach, the sun and nature. But since we are expecting another baby at the end of this year, Im afraid we can't have it twice per year. It is costly to go on vacation when you are already growing in numbers,so maybe , we can stick with one vacation per year. I would still love to give my family a nice place to stay in during breaks, and that is one thing that I can compromise with budget. So as early as now, I am checking on Cheap holidays at the net , because we plan to travel early next year , with my 2 kids in tow by then. My 2 yr old son is not free anymore with the airfare, but lucky enough, I have seen good rates for the flights. I have also seen flights plus hotel deals, and that would really give you bigger savings than by just getting the hotel package. Now , I think , we can still accomodate 2 travels per year. I never thought it would be this easy, fast and low cost when you book your flights and hotels online. I am actually a bit hesitant at first to visit these sites, but after seeing the prices, I am convinced, i will definitely book with them the next time we travel.

No comments: