Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lighting Needs

The house decorating procedure is almost done. I am just so thankful because I got too stressed with it recently. From furnitures, decors and wall colors and all. Now we are only short of one thing, and that is lighting . I made it a point to have it on mylist because I believe that lights createas an over-all impact at the house. It can actually make or break your furnitures and decors. Last weekend, I decided to check out some Indoor lighting materials that we can install at the living room, dinig area and bedroom of course. Corner halogen lamps are also a part of my list, but I think it is not energy efficient, and it might cost us a little higher than our usual electricity bill. But lets see, we wont be using it during daytime, at most, the halogens would only be used at night. I also checked on some Outdoor Lighting for the patio. We have a bigger patio now, than the previous layout , so i know, we will be needing more lights than before. I plan to get something that would perfectly blend at night, it doesn't need to be bright at all. Something that would complete the mood when you want to go star gazing, or if you wanna catch some fresh air before hitting the bed. This is definitely the last on my list, Im way over our budget now.

No comments: