Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shoe talk again

I already saw the Corcs Batman online, and the site accepts paypal too (shoes.com), but they only offer a 20% off , so i am still thinking if i will buy the little boy. Gelo gave me an approval already.. hehehe! However , I am having a hard time figuring out the sizing chart of that site. Joaqui wears 6-7 size of Crocs, but at that site, sizing is S - M - L XL.. hmm.. I read a few reviews already about the sizing, all buyers are really puzzled on which size to get. I do hope that the site will update it. They also have Kenneth Cole shoes that I so love! The style is somewhat good for schooling.. Hahaha! I think I can wait with that. Check the site.. it feels good looking at adorable shoes for our little ones.. and for mommies too !

No comments: