Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Flowers on wedding day

I am checking on my old files here at my computer, because my dear friend in college is getting married next year. She is in need of reliable suppliers for her grand day, and just like any other brides, she would like to have the best in quality and service, but in a reasonable amount. She was able to get in touch with my suppliers, however, my florist is already out of the country. Good thing I saw this site that supplies elegantly beautiful wedding flowers. They have beautiful creations that will suit a disticnt bride's taste. Affordable wedding packages are also available with them. Most packages includes a Bridal bouquet, and the entourage flowers. You can even get creative with your color preferences. Would you believe that they are already in the wedding flower business for 10 years? talk about expertise huh?! I wish I had seen this even before I got married. Seeing the flowers makes me wanna walk down the aisle again. Hehehe. You may call them for your inquiries and orders because they specialize on all types of arrangements.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can recommend my friend who works as a florist in Poulsbo he's pretty awesome.