Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Snapshots

I am getting myself familiar with Photoshop, since I wanted to try it for more rigid editing hehe. I am desperate to learn, so please help me out.. calling all Pros there hehehe..

I will post a lot of pics until the next two days maybe. I need fillers too. The hungry wolf is back in me. I have 12 opps in total, so I AM HAPPY. GIDDY HAPPY =) Big big smile on my face, with a dollar sign in my eyes, LOL!

Alpha's pictures were such an inspiration. Ang galing nya talaga :) Love her works. Her recent ones were flowers so I checked on my files to see if I have shots of flowers I can edit at photoshop. Luckily, there's a few good ones, hehehe.. Okay na ba?





1 comment:

alpha said...

thanks peachy for the special mention hehe.. kaw ba nag-picture nung flower?

goodluck on your opps!