Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Snagged

Thanks for this one Yen.. and welcome back :)

A) Four jobs I have had in my life and what country:

1. Cadet engineer at a Semi conductor firm - Laguna, Phils
2. Tech Support Representative - Phils
3. Account Manager at Intercon - Phils
4. Wifey and Mommy - the best!

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Somewhere in Tme
2. White Chicks.. so funny!
3. The Notebook
4. The Devil wears Prada

C) Four places I have lived:

1. Manila
2. Manila
3. Manila
4. hopefully.. Laguna soon :)

D ) Four TV Shows that I watch:

1. Pangarap na Bituin
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Barney
4. Blues Clues

E) Four places I have been:

1. all the rooms in our house , LOL

F) People who e-mail me (regularly):

1. friends
2. Ricca
3. Gelo
4. Shoebuy , LOL

G ) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Anything Italian
2. A few chinese food
3. cakes and sweets
4. Pinoy food - sinigang, lechon.. etc etc

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. CA with my family
2. Mall
3. Bohol
4. Disneyland

I) Four friends I think will respond:

Feel free to snag :)

J) Things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Christmas
2. New Year
3. Joaquin's shoes! LOL
4. good health and more blessings..


1 comment:

macy said...

pa copy ha...i need fillers!