Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

Ninang Ka :)

Thanks to Yen for this. She actually tagged my other site, but I told her i'll be posting it here:)

This meme was created to remind us “Ninongs” and “Ninangs” the number of our godchildren and our responsibility towards them as they grow and mature as better Christians. Here are the rules:
  • List all the names of your godchildren
  • Tag at least 5 bloggers
  • Update the Tag Train
I don't have much since my high school and college friends are still singles, LOL! Here's my list..

Nhowel, Mikko, Joreen, Mariel, Brian, Christian, Kate, Alyanna and Sierra. Oh, I feel like I'm missing on somebody.. grr! Sorry Hahaha

The Tag Train Started Here - Bluepanjeet - Joy - Scarty - Yen - Peachy ”You” {you put your link here}

Im tagging Kathy, Macy , Abie, Erika and Jenny.

1 comment:

sadako said...

hello po madame, I am the creator of this meme. I just want to correct an erroneous prevailing trend in this meme. The True name of the meme is "Mano po Ninong, Mano po Ninang", and it is not exclusively for ninangs only (Godmothers). It is also for Ninongs. I noticed that most of you who joined this tag are only tagging women. Please correct this misconception that started from a certain blogger and tag Ninongs (GodFathers) also. This tag is not a feminist tag but a christmas tag. Thank you for doing this tag.

You can read the correct instructions here:
http://alphadf.11penguin.net/2007/12/13/me-as-a-godmother/

Advance merry christmas to you and your family.