Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

Whew!

I am almost done! Clap! Clap! Clap! I still have 20 hours for the other opportunity, and I am doing it tomorrow. My mind is scattered all over. I need a break .. I miss my posts.. the real ones :)

And to keep me sane tonight, I did online shopping again..I grabbed a few toys for the little boy this time. So imagine me typing at my blog while browsing Toys R Us (TRU) . Of course, they accept paypal ;) Love it! And why am I into toys recently? Gelo bought Joaquin's gift from Santa.. hmm sounds wrong.. LOL! Okay, let me just say that Joaqui's gift from Santa is here already :) Better. :) I still have to wrap it, supplies were provided, so ok na yun.

I was actually peeking from the plastic coz the little boy was there at the living room too when the daddy arrived. Gelo said " Bakit di mo ilabas?".. And I replied " Baka kasi makita ni Joaqui yung gift ni Santa!".. Crazy Mommy! Natawa na lng si Gelo. As if Joaqui would get the point of keeping everything out of his sight and preserving Santa and Mommy's secret .. Haay, so masunurin ako, But I turned my back on Joaquin when I pulled the item out of the plastic.

This toy led me to buy stuff at TRU. .. I tried hitting $49 for the sake of free shipping :) And would you beleive that I was about to checkout at TRU with 3 items at my cart for 32USD coz my paypal was just 45USD a while ago (and there is no way im getting the free shipping) ? But I decided to check some items again.. and while checking I received a 25 dollar payment at paypal! woohoo! So i modified my cart and bought a few more stuff for Joaqui.

Before Gelo went to bed, I told him that we are opening our gifts for Joaquin on Christmas Eve. I wanted to start with that tradition since he is at this stage now. So I have 4 shoes for him as my gift, and Santa's gift.. and that leads to the point na si Gelo pa ang walang gift?! Hahahah! He never felt cheated though.. He said, " OO nga, ano kaya magandang mabili na gift ko?" Bwahahaha!

Ooops.. Joaquin received his first ever gift from his ninong outside of our family. It is still intact. we will open it too on the 24th.. :)

Wow! I am so happy. Shopping keeps me sane when I am dead tired.

No comments: