Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Investment Banking

These past few days, I am busy dealing with a few bank matters. I need to finish up on some things before the holidays because we are preparing for something quite big for next year. I was waiting for my turn at the bank and decided to get a few leaflets that I can read. I have car loan, housing loan and something that talks about investment planning. It sounds something good because of the term investment. I am curious on what it is, so uupon heading home, I tried searching it over the internet and asking my sister about it since she works in a bank. So , I learned that there are companies and establishments that provides assistance to some middle market businesses by investing directly or providing corporate advisory services. One good example would be Boston Investment Banking. One of their services includes Capital Sourcing. This is a big help to most middle-market companies which is justa starting off a business. It is good to know more about these. I am expanding the possibilities that anytime soon, we will have enough money for a simple business of our own. And by that time, I know where to run to.

No comments: