Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

my sunday before the party... super detailed kwento

Honestly, ngarag na talaga ko during the Party, buti may energy pa ko makipag usap and most of all eh magtinda ng mga kalakal ko (Thanks Aggie, I love the term!)

We woke up at 8am and had breakfast. Super timing din naman at nag day off ang maid and she was out of the house at 8:30 am! Napakarami ko pang gagawin. After breakfast, Linis muna ng bottles ni Joaqui, i know we will be tired when we get home at di na kakayanin ng powers ko ang maglinis. After cleaning, left it at the sterilizer na and washed myself up. At 10 am, Off to my supplier naman of my kalakals! Super bilis ko talaga namili. Before 11 I was back home. I washed up Joaquin already coz we need to leave our house by 12:30 to make it to his Little Gym class at El Pueblo. After bathing the little boy, I asked daddy na maligo na din. Basta ako dapat ang huli hehehe :)

While Gelo was taking a bath, I was attending naman to Joaqui, since walang ibang tao sa house who can look after him. Nag ayos na lng ako ng kalakal sa kwarto with a little side chat sa sister ko. 11:30 finally, nakaligo na ko. Ang bilis ng mga pangyayari.. I arranged Joaqui's stuff, and extra clothes for me and for him since we perspire a lot sa gym. Imagine, ito ang dala ko that day

1. stroller
2. joaqui's baby bag
3. my big red bag
4. an ordered bag that i need to drop off at UST
5. Paper bag for Nice's orders :) (yes, we were supposed to meet up at greenbelt too, sadly di natuloy)
6. Bayantel Wireless landline
7. Tamrac bag that holds our DSLR
8. Big plastic bag of my kalakals
9. a plastic bag for our exttra clothes
10. A plastic bag for our exchange gifts

Ayan, wala naman ako masyado dala, sabi nga ni Aggie, parang buong bahay na ! Evertyhing was lined up in front of our door. Oooppss, I almost forgot, dadaanan papala namin ung Invitations from Abie sa Puregold! Buti super lapit lang. Abie texted me na nandun na si howell, so I asked gelo to meet Howell and bring Joaquin along with him. Bait ni Daddy! Isang sabi ko lang.. Go na go! I finished dressing up, checked if everything is off na sa household. Wow! Ok, di pa umaalis harassed na ko!

Gelo and Joaquin was back in no time. I loaded our stuff at my MIL's Adventure that we borrowed (coz I already offered Aggie to ride with us pauwi, dahil kung ung car namin, maliit lang, gamit pa lang , loaded na ) . Haay nakahinga na ko pagsakay.. A few blocks away.. i noticed something! Crap! Nalimutan ko shoes ni Joaqui !! .. Salamat sa Bayantel.. I called my cousin and told her to enter our place since I left with her the keys at kunin ung shoes ni Joaqui! Pagbalik namin sa house, ready na at naka locked na ulit ang gate! Sayang ang oras.. Next stop.. UST muna.. We were running very late.. 1240 na nandito pa kmi. Good thing no traffic! My sis was at the Main door na of UST.

Hay, Namalayan ko na lang nasa El Pueblo na kmi.. Di pa napapahinga katawan ko, enter naman sa gym! It was just me and Joaqui , Gelo made a quick trip to Podium first for our samsonite warranty card, then off to Shangrila to get his reserved jacket. Yes, at nag taxi na lang sya para mabilis at di na mag park pa. Lucky me, the activites at the gym requires interaction with parents. Super tired ako at the end of the class. I called gelo and he said that he's on his way back to the gym and that's around 2:20pm. Cleaned up Joaquin, changed his clothes and nappy. Change outfit na din ako. Have you noticed, we haven't eaten lunch yet?! LOL!

I was supposed to meet Nice at 3pm at Greenbelt. So we exchanged texts that I will just ship the items to her. We were at Mcdo El pueblo then, having a late lunch. We have nowhere to go so we decided to go to Greenbelt na. The little boy was asleep , salamat naman. Hay, Swerte nahuli pa kami, we were at the yellow lane daw, goodthing Gelo used his password to the enforcers, at ayun, lusot! we were exploring Greenbelt from 3:30pm til 4:30 yata yun. And Even before 5pm we were at Mc Cafe already. Thus explains the reason why we receive the yummy blueberry cheesecake :) And there.. I saw Apols..

Ooopps til here muna. Para bitin :)

No comments: