Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

8 in my list

THE RULES - List of 8

* write 8 facts about yourself.
* in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. My left middle finger looks like a parrot's beak. Stroller accident when I was a baby.
2. I solve physics problems in a jiffy.
3. I'm a shoegal.
4. I am a middle child, so yes, i suffered the middle child syndrome (is that how you call it?)
5. I'm a mall rat! I can shop anywhere! I love bargain hunting
6. Music forever remains a part of my life.
7. I was dying to audition at ryan Cayabyab's 14K when i was young!.. Yeah i can sing (wink, wink)
8. Im a sucker for body lotions, i have this feeling that my skin is always dry :)

Thanks a lot Aggie!

I'm tagging Kathy, Jane, Erika, Ricca, Dorxie , Toni, Jade ni Omar and abie!

1 comment:

Jane said...

huy peachy, singer ka pala ... :D

im doing this tag now. i need fillers!!!!! lol